You can encourage fine motor and visual motor skills in your child with these activities. Try it today!
What you need:
- paper clips
- index cards
- sorting tray
- Put a paper clip on the matching letters.
- Say a word aloud. Put a paper clip on the letter that the word starts with.
- Make matching patterns with paper clip chains.
- Put the correct number of paper clips on the index card that matches the number.
- Link the paper clips to the correct number.
- Now compare the chains to teach less or more.
- State a simple math problem aloud. Put a clip on the answer.
- Put the clips together to make a long chain.
- Draw patterns on paper and match the chain to the pattern.
- Place a chain over a shape, like a circle.