Decorate the house with crafts by creating a family photo with materials you can gather at home.
Things you need:
- Note cards
- Markers, crayons or paint
- Glue stick
- Family photos
- Hole punch
Steps to follow
- Cut the note cards into half of the same size.
- Decorate the cards with markers, crayons or paint.
- Cut the photos out in various shapes. ( Supervision required for young children)
- Paste the photos of your family on the cards.
- Punch holes in all the corners of the cards.
- Arrange the cards into a quilt.
- After threading ribbon through the holes, tie the cards.
- Thread two ribbons through the two corners on top and hang it on the wall.