Make Mr. Snowman and feed him! It is pretty easy to make and do have the kids take turns to pick up the snowballs.
How to play
Have the children take turns to throw the snowballs into the holes. (You can put the snowballs in a cute bucket!)
What you need:
- white poster board
- paper (plain and patterned)
- Styrofoam or ping pong balls
- Cut the snowman out of white poster board with a hole each in the mouth and the body.
- Cut the shawl, arms, hat, nose, eyes and buttons out of paper.
- Glue the shawl, arms, hat, nose,eyes and buttons to the snowman.