Fancy setting up a bowling alley in your hallway? It’s a dream come true for your kids. Try this fun and simple activity to engage your kids whether the sun goes up or down.
You will need:
- 12 recycled plastic bottles
- 1 hallway
- 1 cricket ball
- Paper and pencil to keep score
- Glow stick and water * (optional)
How to set up
- Number the bottles from 1-12 to make the game more exciting.
- These numbers will be the points for each bottle when it’s knocked down.
- Jot down the scores with paper and pencil.
- Set up your bowling alley in the best possible space in your house.
- You can add a fun twist to the game by adding some water and dropping a glow stick in each bottle for night bowling.