Making a sock puppet is fun, quick and easy. They make great tools for play and teaching nursery rhymes to your child.
Things you need:
- Red coloured card
- Pom poms
- Rubber band
- Craft glue
- Cotton balls
- White buttons
- Tie a rubber band around the tip of the big sock.
- Stuff the socks with cotton balls.
- Place the small sock on top of the big one.
- Glue 2 white buttons for the eyes and 2 black pompoms on the white buttons.
- Glue the red pompoms for the puppet’s nose.
- Cut and fold the red card into half and glue to create the puppet’s mouth.